02 October 2011

where's wally?

the four championship runs of the ateneo blue eagles have been photo opportunities for me and my friends in the ateneo sports shooters' website (fabilioh.com). however, it seems that every year i have this "where's wally?" type of photo that somehow finds its way to the pages of fabilioh.

this is a challenge for people with 20/20 vision, or better yet, for those who can afford to waste some of their luxurious time. hahahaha!

here's a helpful tip: in all pictures, i wear an ateneo jersey of the current season, featuring my favorite color and number. let's see if you can spot me in these photos! GOOD LUCK!

NOTE: click photos to enlarge!


uaap season 72: ateneo vs. ue (game 1)

uaap season 73: ateneo vs. feu (game 1)

uaap season 73: ateneo vs. feu (game 2)

uaap season 74: ateneo vs. feu (game 2)

P.S. i will post my write-up on the blue eagles' four-peat when i finish more "pressing" stuff, like two term papers, a counseling interview, and my laundry. hahahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment