31 December 2011

2011

2011 was kind to me:

from my announcement at twitter on last year's new year's eve that i'll be "taking my talents back to the ateneo",

my final three months at xavier school,

my re-admission to san jose seminary,

the summer apostolate at st. joseph the worker parish,

the adjustment processes: from teacher to student, from regent to seminarian, from a bachelor to consecrated life,

my responsibilities, ministries, and apostolates this year,

the storm that was november,

 photo courtesy of vea alvaro

and now, to the final sunset of 2011.

2012 will be another turning point in my personal history.
i will not preempt anything.
but as that incubus song goes,
"whatever tomorrow brings, i'll be there,
with open arms and open eyes." 

for everything that has been, salamat!
for everything that will be, fiat!

No comments:

Post a Comment