29 July 2011

coming soon: FRIDAY FOODFEST



for sure, alam niyo na ang sagot ko pag inalok niyo ako ng "KAIN TAYO." hahahaha

starting next week, i will be launching a new segment here in PIBS (naks, parang tv show o sikat na blog lang ha! hahahaha) entitled FRIDAY FOODFEST.

i will be featuring something from my food trips and other gastronomical experiences every friday. more than just featuring food and places, i also hope to feature some dishes from around: maybe the seminary or at home. this is also a good chance for me to return to some of my food trip places during my seminary and regency days.

some of the things to watch out in this segment will be the "chokeslam" from my visit in zark's burger last week, a resident kmu specialty called "dinamita", and chicken charlie's, a personal favorite from my regency in xavier.

i do hope to make this a regular column in this "feeling sikat" blog. hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment